Do you think that one can apply for Pharma PCD franchise only after having an experience of ten or fifteen years? No, you are mistaken. One can apply for it even after passing out from the pharma college.
Pharma business has been doing well for quite some time, and it seems that the upward rally will continue for some time.
Hence, every moment is the right moment to step into the exciting world of franchise business.
If you are a startup company, then it is good to stop for a moment and understand the steps of applying for it.
Before you do that, you need to collect the data. Details of the market, customer reviews, target products, target location, and so on.
Once this basic information is ready, then the next steps follow. Read the blog to know the details.
Collect the necessary documents
Many documents are required before you fill the application form. Documentation is one of the critical most things as the government is quite strict for it as the industry is related to the life of a human being.
- You need a drug license issued by the Central Drug Standard Control Organization or State Drug Standard Control Organization.
- You need a copy of the blueprint of your premises. Or you need the rental agreement if the place is taken on rent.
- You need the PAN number offered by the Income Tax department.
- If you are going to start the company in partnership, then a copy of the Limited Liability Partnership will be needed.
- Copy of GST number, TIN and other applicable taxes. Collect the necessary documents and their copies.
- If the pharma company asks for experience or qualification, then you should get copies of marksheets and certificates.
- Every business needs some investment. You need to give proof of investment. If the money is to be borrowed, then the corresponding documents need to be submitted.
Choose the best pharma company
Do thorough research to get the best pharma company in the town. The company you choose must have an ISO certificate. Also, it has to be approved by GMP-WHO. These are mandatory registrations.
The pharma company should deliver DGCI approved drugs. It must deliver the products as per specs and on time.
You should be clear about the terms and conditions, promotional material, and other stuff.
This is the process of applying for the pharma PCD franchise in the region.
Rx Biotech is a leading PCD pharma company for the pharma products and Franchise Marketing. One of the best pharma franchise companies in India offering monopoly rights to pharma companies in India with top medical promotional schemes.
How to Get More Doctor Referrals For Your Pharma Franchise?
How to Use Digital Marketing for Pharma Franchise/Pcd Company?